Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fengjia Night Market @ Taichung, Taiwan

I'm staying in Fengjia area, so it just took me a short walking distance to Fengjia night market. While walking along the street, the "food-hunting" mood is ON!

Never go for restaurant if you are travelling to Taiwan!
Well, as we know Taiwan is famous with their 小吃 (snack). Eat and try everything if you can! Never set a mind that we have that snack in our own country, and what for come to Taiwan and had the same snack?". That's stupid! Don't you know it's originally from Taiwan and the taste could be different and might be much yummier. Set your mind : Diet always start tomorrow! #girlbeinggirls

Papaya milk to start off the journey of food hunting! 

Taiwan Mochi
Crispy for the first bite and then the softness inside, just perfect with the sour sauce.

My first stinky tofu in Taiwan.
Not really stinky as I thought. It's quite crispy with the sweet and a little bit spicy sauce.
Overall, it's yummy. Craving for it now!



Recommended!! Pork Leg. It's so crispy. I can eat all of that.


Taiwanese like to eat this. They are selling at night market, roadside and also 7-11.
Something like our Yong-Tau-Fu.

Fengjia is really a huge night market. Walked around 3 hours but still not able to visit all the street and shop.Besides getting many varieties of snacks along the street, it's also ladies heaven. Shopping!
I can just gone uncontrollable to grab what I want. Some of the price is really whao~


So that's how my wallet damaged for the first night in Taiwan.

Headed back to hostel around 11pm, most of the foods stall started to clean up. I wanted to explore more around the area actually but didn't make it as I need to wake up early in morning for next day.
Of cause I hope I will have a chance to be back there again!


No comments: