Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm in love

I’m not lucky enough to own a passport when I was young, and have a family trip to others country during my school holiday. Papa usually will drive us with his van for a road trip whenever there’s a holiday! So I've been traveled to all the state in the map below when I was young (memories quite blur actually)

Of cause I couldn't travel to go Sabah and Sarawak, as I said – I don’t have passport. One day, I will make the dreams come true.

It was 15 years back and now every one of us was grew up and Papa no longer driving as his eye is not good. So I’m his driver now :)

I don’t remember since when I’m in love with travel. Should I say exploring?
I don’t need a luxury trip actually; I just need a great experience trip.
I like to see the different life style from each place, village, city, state and also country – every single thing even the world under the water! God created the awesome world for us to RELAX and ENJOY the life.

Well, travel needs money and I’m a poor girl. *sad*
Thus, I started with small escape. Although I have been traveled to all the states in peninsular Malaysia when I was young but everything is changed now and not every places I’d explored before. Besides, reality life is too tired and stress. This is why I like to enjoy my holiday and spend some meaningful time with love ones.


Oh yeah, I'm in love with ....... T.R.A.V.E.L


No comments: